- From Playground Poker Club in Kahnawake, Quebec, this is Poker Night in America. (upbeat jazz music) (chips crashing) What's up, guys, and welcome to Poker Night presents Party Poker Live at the Playground Poker Club in Montreal. We've got a brand new lineup for you tonight, and everyone is in for 10 grand, a 25/50 with an optional straddle. - [Dealer] Straddle 100. - It's gonna look super good on TV.
- This is easy, big blind John. - What did you have John, two sixes? - [Announcer] Action folds to Jon Duthie on the button, and we have a straddle in play. - Straddle 100, yeah. - Chartier straddling it up to 100 dollars under the gun.
- Okay, okay. (upbeat jazz music) - And Jon Duthie's gonna make it 250 on the button with ace five, off suit. - It's the '09. - He doesn't remember. He doesn't know who you are free spin bonus new zealand.
- Of course I do now. - [Man] Eight hundred. - Just be polite. - I'll have a look. - [Dealer] Call.
- What's my range? (laughing ) - Pretty wide. - [Announcer] And Duthie is gonna make a pretty late call here. - You've got the home advantage.
- [Man] Six. (distant chattering) - [Announcer] Duthie, having none of it, thinks he might be up against a bluff. Gonna call and take it away on some later streets. - [Dealer] Check. - You've played some of that John, and now you're gonna try and nick it. (laughing) - You know me too well.
- [Announcer] Duthie bets 1200 on the turn. He's essentially saying that he either has a jack or some kind of stronger king. Those hands aren't too likely. Chartier decides to call. - I like it.
- Six pair is the board and both players now have jacks and sixes with an ace kicker. Why settle for half though, when you can go for the whole enchilada? And Duthie's firing the river, 1600. - Sam, just do this.
- Yeah. - You're tryna pass, yeah? Too late then. - John, you're a beast.
- Duthie with a little power poker here out of the gate, showing these young guys what's up. Poker night is brought to you by Sit & Go 2.0. Go to Sitandgo20.net and claim a free Sit & Go 2.0 Strategy eBook. (poker players chattering) Matt Glantz looks down at pocket sevens, makes it 300 to go. - Twice on, twice on.
- Can I get a cocktail? - Duthie looking to ride the hot streak, ace, jack, just gonna call. Wouldn't mind maybe seeing a three bet here against Matt's open, but call is also acceptable. Yong decides to take flop as well in the small blind. (poker players chattering) - Now we got a pot.
- Five what, hundred or five thousand? - Five thousand. - [Announcer] Always good to let your opponents know how much you're playing. (poker chips clicking) Jack, eight, three, two clubs. Yong flops the nut flush draw.
- [Dealer] Five hundred. Call. - You and me, eh? - Heads up. (distant chattering) - [Dealer] Call.
- Duthie calls once again. The ace on the river improves both players' hands, but it's a much better card for Duthie, who now is top two. Yong improves the top pair and bets 2000, thinking it's likely good, but unfortunately, it is not. - All in.
- Tough spot right out of the gate here for Rob Yong. Improved the top pair, tried to get some value. And you hear the two words you just don't wanna hear.
- I don't think I'm winning. - Oh yeah. - You might be. - I'll take a-- - Did he hit your ace on the river? Ace of clubs. - I have ace ten.
- Ace ten of clubs? - No, just ace ten. - Just ace ten? - Is that winning?
- What am I gonna say? Actually you have ace ten. You bet out on that board. If you don't have ace ten of clubs, what could you possibly have?
I think you've got eight three. That's more like it. - Are you beating eight three? - That's more like it, eight three.
- Are you beating eight three? - Look at the board man, look. (poker chips clicking) Two pair. - [Man] Call.
- Ace, jack. - [Announcer] Quick early double for Duthie, making moves and the hot streak continues. Yong won't re-buy though to get back into the action.
- Matt Glantz straddles this to 100 dollars under the gun. Yong wants to make it known, hey, I can stack anyone of you at any point, reloads to 50K. - Gimme the 25.
- I think if you miss the one, you give it to the dealer. - [Announcer] And Elliot Smith wakes up with ace, king here in the big blind. Matt Glantz looks down at ace, queen suited in the straddle and doesn't even debate playing.
That is a very conservative play pre-flop. - Now it looks bad if I play the hand. It looks like I saw the hand before I straddled. I straddled each time. - [Announcer] We're taking a three way flop after we get two calls. If you've got ace, king, this is your worst nightmare for flops.
Middling board, connected flush draw. - I'll tell him I make sure. - I'll tell him. I like that sell but-- - If he slows up the game, we'll just get rid of him. - [Announcer] This is some Hollywood-ing from Mike. - You know that's my board, don't ya?
- I'm gonna get there though, but alright I fold. - [Announcer] Throw 'em in the muck! (upbeat drums music) - Guys, you can't win by folding, you let me steal too much. - Welcome back to the Playground Poker Club, where Rob Yong is double straddling to take us back down to the action. (poker players chattering) Poker night is brought to you by Kimo Sabe Mezcal.
- And then they'll start getting busy. - Mike's just surveying the situation. - Then he won't have any chips by then. - Then it becomes like a mathematical genius thing. (laughing) - Really?
Okay thanks a lot. (laughing) - Oh, you're re-raising? - Yeah, yeah. - [Announcer] And the price of poker is going up. 2100 dollars to go. Certainly on the small size for a re-raise.
Yong reaching for chips. He's coming in for the call with the ace, queen suited. - [Dealer] Two thousand one hundred.
- Let's go boys. - You get in the middle of this? - Well he's in the middle of it. (laughing) - Interesting. This is interesting. - [Announcer] Ace, four, deuce.
Huge flop here for Chartier. Flops top pair and the nut flush draw. - Check.
- And Duthie, despite having, by far, the best hand pre-flop, - Seventeen. - is drawing to only a single queen now in the flop. Discipline check fold here, though, from Duthie.
And you know what, honestly, Yong's hand in this spot is certainly under-repped. It looks like he has a weaker holding when he checks on the flop. Hard to imagine he has a hand as good as ace, queen. Off suit nine changes nothing. In fact, this is one of the most brick cards that we could even get.
Basically no hands have improved. (distant chattering) (knocks table) - Check. - The board bricks off in a very safe way for Yong. He has to know his ace, queen is virtually always good and goes for some value to the tune of 5000 dollars. - You look in pain. - I don't think I can fold.
- He might've hit your four. - [Announcer] See, ace, queen can be played, Matt. You maybe wanna add that one into your arsenal. - Sorry I'm not after you.
I'm after him. (laughing) Apologies. John Duthie bumps up to 300 dollars and you might be asking yourself, why don't we know what he has? Well, the answer is, he doesn't know what he has either. - You don't have to play every hand Rob. - [Announcer] Not sure if Yong picked up on this, but he's re-raising with a king, nine.
- That could've got brutal from here. I would've got hurt. - I'll let you hang yourself.
Careful, I don't wanna see your hand. - And Duthie taking a flop. Still has not looked at his cards. Not a good flop for Yong, but when you're up against two random cards, you can't feel that bad. - [Dealer] One thousand five hundred.
- We still do not know what John Duthie has here. - Did you win that hand? - Now would be a pretty reasonable time to check, but Duthie is a man of instinct. Sometimes you just have to call.
- I would've tried to peel a card out but-- - Six of hearts on the turn. Will Yong continue firing? (poker players chattering) - [Man] Check. - You checking or you raising? - Now would be a nice spot for Duthie to go for a stab. - I check, I check.
- [Man] Check. - I know what he's like. Usually I'll bet with marginal hand, then he'll just come straight back at me. - [Announcer] River jack pairs the board. Yong has not improved. He still has just king high, but will he take a stab at the pot?
And honestly, we don't even know if he has the best hand or not, because we still do not know what John Duthie has and it is the river. - [Man] Check. - Yong checks it over to Duthie, - Three and a half.
- who bets 3500. (distant chattering) (poker chips clicking) And Yong makes the call. - I don't know. I haven't looked.
- Well, let's find out what you've got, Duthie. - Four. - Okay, that's not good. - And a three. That's also not, I believe we have a term for that in the biz, it's called the nut low. - Wow.
- Yong must have immediately picked up on the fact he didn't see his cards. Otherwise there's no way you can make that call with king high. Pretty bold play to not look at your cards pre-flop. Don't know if we're gonna see too much more of that, and Matt Glantz wakes up with the second best hand in no limit hold 'em, pocket kings. Now, Duthie has seen his hand here, and it's not a particularly good one. - [Dealer] Raise nine hundred.
- He'll never fold. - Never. He's coming after you. - We'll have to get a heads up. - Yong cold calls the three bet with big lick.
- That may seem it would scare us away. You really don't wanna play this hand, do you? - He makes it 3300 to go on a stack of 10,000.
Now Matt Glantz has a tough spot. Does he ship quickly, does he celebrate now? Does he celebrate later? He looks almost happy to put his money in. You can't feel good about that with the nines. - [Dealer] Six thousand five hundred.
- Well now I know you've got nothing, I'll fold as well. - Sorry, Duthie, but your ace, three garbage has to get out of here. You too, Yong. - Six point five. - Good luck guys. - Just call or are you all in?
- I'm all in. - Ace king or-- - That ain't gonna mean (bleep), you (bleep). - Kings against nines, the classic flip. Good flop for Matt Glantz, doesn't have a nine, but Lefrancois did pick up the backdoor diamonds. Not gonna matter on the turn eight. He's dead to a nine only.
Matt Glantz's kings hold up here against the pocket nines of Lefrancois and now he is up over 10,000 dollars on the session. Matt Glantz doubles through with kings and we'll be right back to Poker Night after this. (upbeat jazz music) - Duthie straddles under the gun to a hundred dollars, and Mike Dentale wakes up with pocket queens under the gun. Now we see some of the signature aggressive style for Dentale coming in with a limping to the pot.
Yong, sensing weakness, raises to 400 dollars with complete garbage, eight, three suited. Unfortunately my friend, you have fallen into this man's trap. - Call that, call that bluff. - Duthie makes the call on the big blind. Now, Mike has a great spot to raise.
(poker players chattering) He makes it 1200 to go and Yong has to realize now that this was a mistake. Well, apparently not, what do I know? Let's just take a flop, guys. - I'll arrange it so wide. - Matt, I gotta get snapped off. They both called twelve hundred.
- [Man] Twelve hundred? - Oh (bleep). (laughing) - Mike runs worse than anyone, so give him a break. - Matt needles Mike before the flop about how bad he runs, and then both of his opponents out flop him, including the eight, three suited. That has to hurt. Action checks to Yong who fires out a huge bet here, 3500 to go.
Stacks aren't too deep, he might decide he just has to go with it right here. Meanwhile, you can see the tilt setting in on Dentale's face. - Make it nine thousand. - [Dealer] Raise, nine thousand.
Fold. - I noticed that. It was a hundred percent that hand. - [Announcer] And this is all Hollywood from Yong. - What've you got? Eight nine?
Suited? - [Man] Not much. What can you have?
- I could've flopped a set of threes. I could have a straight draw. (distant chattering) - Okay, I'm all in. - [Man] Wow.
- [Dealer] All in. - Here we go boys. - If it was a slow roll, you've got most of them. - Let's show. - They both flopped me dead. - You wanna spread em in front of ya.
- You play with some (bleep), you do. - Exactly. - Great. - Nice hand. - No king. - Duthie now needs a jack, a king, or a running board pair to take this one down.
Dead to now only a king. - Put a king down. - He's got an ace. - Put a king. If you can hit that, I can hit a king. Oh, now that hits it there too.
That's so sick. That is so sick. - Yong quickly back to even on the session, which reminds me of the proverbial saying, "If at first you don't succeed, buy and buy in again."
- Mr. John, I'm gonna be your favorite, yeah? - Shut up. - Nah, I'm being straight with you. (laughing) - Literally. - There's a phrase in poker. Never go broke with one pair, yeah?
Just remember that, okay? - He made two pairs on the river though. - I mean, how can you re-raise me on the flop.
He's only getting called by bet up. I mean like. - Go ahead and show. - You could have so much there. - [Announcer] Duthie re-buying, fresh 10K in play.
Getting his massage on. - Two hundred, two hundred. - Opening it up with the six, four, off suit. Classic John Duthie things. - It's just bad play. Everyone's tryna put their change in?
- Duthie made it 200. Dentale comes along with the nine, seven, off. Yong, of course, getting in the mix with jack, six, suited. We've got a lively table here.
Elliot Smith also makes the call on the big blind with queen, six, off. - I'm glad you guys invited me to this game now. - [Announcer] Queen, eight, seven. A little bit here for everyone. - That's a great expression, look at him.
- Shut up. - (Laughing) Look at the expression there. - Five hundred. - [Dealer] Five hundred. Call. - What the hell.
- John bets out 500 with actually the worst hand of all four players. - I can't. (laughing) - I feel so sick. - People who watch this will go, thank God I'm here. - Turns a ten, giving Yong a flush.
Everyone's stone dead. The question is, how much will they lose? - Fifteen. - [Dealer] One thousand five hundred.
Call. - I give you some money back, yeah? - [Announcer] And Yong makes the call. - I feel bad. - No you don't.
- Don't make it too expensive on the river. - Alright, I won't. - Weird river for Duthie now.
He hits a straight, but it's the bottom end of one, and the flush is out there. - I call. - I'm not qualified to say what that was on the river. It looks like it might have been a bluff or a value bet. I'm really not quite sure which.
- Lesson number four. (laughing) - Oh my God. I just hate this guy so much. I have to work with him as well. - When there's three of the same color on the board, it's called a flush.
- Stop it, stop it. - And the flush beats a straight. - Oh my God.
- I'm straddled, yeah? - I understand why it happened because-- - [Announcer] One more, Duthie back in action. - Take a long time. - [Announcer] How much pain can this man take? He's gonna have to slow it down a little bit. (poker chips clicking) Duthie raising it up with king, nine to 300.
- [Dealer] Call. - Oh I can't bear losing to Rob. I can't bear it. - Ace, queen, off suit here for Lefrancois. And he makes it 1100 to go. - [Dealer] One thousand one hundred.
- Duthie not going anywhere with a king, nine off suit. I hope he's ready to pump the breaks because he's been playing pretty fast and pretty furious so far this session. Ace, three, deuce, top pair second kicker for Lefrancois.
And nada for Duthie. Seven hundred to go. Duthie's having none of it. Now, he might think that was a good card. But sadly, he's only eight percent to win, and his opponent is about to drive the value hammer into a stack.
Even though Duthie has improved on the turn here, I think it would be a pretty solid play to fold. - [Dealer] Raise, all in. - But what do I know? All in it is. - I gotta win some money back somewhere.
- Call. - Nice hand. - Duthie is doing to money what Dentale does to T-shirts. - Oh those pairs are after all you. (uptempo jazz music) John Duthie felted again in a bad spot.
I feel like it's time for high tea and a breather, because Jonathan is steaming. We'll be right back to count stacks after this. - So far this session, our big winner is Rob Yong, coming in at plus 37,000 dollars. Matt Glantz also up 11,000. Jon Duthie down 30, our big loser. With a couple other people down seven to 10,000 dollars.
If you want more Poker Night, you can find us on social media, including Twitch and YouTube, where you can find full episodes, live streams, and exclusive content. Also, do not forget to download our free poker app. You and your friends can have your very own poker night as well as a chance to win a seat in our show. Search for us in the app store and download it today.
Search for us in the app store and download it today. For everyone here at Poker Night, I'm Doug Polk. - I limp, raise three, call twelve hundred. Snap, snap.
And I was dead. - I can't think of a better flop. (chips crashing) - [Announcer] Brought to you by Kimo Sabe Mezcal and Sit & Go 2.0. - Nah I'm being straight with you.
How 'bout that? - Have you heard from Mangler this weekend? - He's been playing him. - I mean, I know he's playing early, this last week, but this weekend, anything? - Yeah, he's playing him.
- Oh, right now? - Do you have Snapchat? He has some epic snaps. - Really?
- You gotta watch. I see him needling The Mangler. - Oh that's funny, he hates him. He's so rude to him.
- Oh my god, that's amazing. Yeah but, supposedly Mangler's like the biggest needle ever. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. - I've never seen him say a word though.
- Is he mean to other people, Mangler? - Not really. He's just weird.
He's just a weird dude. - [Chris] All right, back to the poker. Kenney Baden's got Ace-King.
She initially raised it to 300. Herm is now up to 850. - That Asian kid, did they have beef?
That guy where they, always, - [Glantz] Who? - He was playing this Asian kid heads-up, - [Glantz] Oh, Tuan? - On pretty high limits. I'm not sure, it was at Arcs and then, - Yeah, Tuan.
- And they were playing like, every day for like two weeks, I felt like, just going at, - [Glantz] Oh, you're talking about a long time, a while ago? - Yeah, maybe six to eight months, maybe a year ago? - [Glantz] Oh, that wasn't Tuan, that was - Yeah, I don't think Tuan was the name that I remember.
I gotta remember the guy's name. But they were just going at it. - Oh, they call him Badugi Shawn. - Yeah, Shawn.
That's it. They were just going at it. - No, they like each other.
- They do like each other? Okay. I felt like it was personal at one time. - [Joe] I don't know much about this Herm guy, but he sure seems to hate money.
- [Chris] Was money mean to him when he was a kid maybe, or? (laugh) - [Joe] Money killed his parents. - [Chris] Now he just spends his life trying to get even with money by hating it. - [Joe] Destroying it, lighting it on fire. - [Chris] Okay, good. Well, each player is in for 2,000.
We've got 6,100 in the middle as we go to the flop. - [Joe] And Linda Kenney Baden's got everyone pretty much drawing dead. - [Chris] This is fantastic. She just won a $14,000 pot, and now she just crushes this flop. - [Chris] 2,400 the bet from McKeehen. - [Joe] Really bad flop for Joe McKeehen.
- [Chris] Kenney Baden is a distinguished defense attorney, works on a lot of high-profile cases. Right now she's in a high-profile hand. Well, Herm decides he's finally gonna fold. Here comes the turn. That is a three of hearts.
- [Joe] That's a bad card for Joe. That's gonna look good. It's gonna be really tough for him to think he's beat here. - [Chris] Another ace on the river.
- [Joe] What a terrible runout for Joe McKeehen. - [Chris] His number's 3,300. - [Joe] Luckily for him, I don't think Kenney Baden can raise. - [Chris] Calls, just in case he had made a flush.
- [Joe] And McKeehen is out-kicked like Team USA in the World Cup. - [Chris] Ooh, sick soccer reference. - Nice hand. - Thank you.
- Looking for the hearts. Look at Kenney Baden, bringing it! - I think the first time I played, I was a little bit awed being here with all these professionals, and I'm much more confident now.
And they've been great to me. They have treated me with a lot of respect, you know, not like, "Ha ha, here she is, some kind of novice." And I've learned watching them too. I've learned a lot watching them, and how they play, how they three-bet, and that's been the biggest lesson. - [Announcer] Poker Night in America is brought to you by our trusted friend, Kimo Sabe Mezcal.
Why settle for tequila? Step up to Kimo Sabe. - Big winner in the game.
- Well it could go down as quickly as it came up. - Yeah. - Yeah, It truly has a way, it really has a way of doing that. - I don't actually know that it could go down as quickly.
(laughs) - [Herm] The likelihood of that happening is like one in 67,000. (laughs) - [Chris] Fishberg's straddling. Glantz raising Queen-Ten suited.
Kenney Baden's in. Suited connectors for her. Poker Night in America back at Sugar House in Philadelphia. Looks like Jeganathan has a reraising hand.
Oh yeah, Ace-Queen off. - How much? - [Chris] There is somebody who is sitting immediately to the right of Matt Glantz. I'm not sure who that is. I'm trying to get confirmation. We're gonna work on that.
I still don't know who that player is. He's been at the table all night, hasn't done a darn thing, might just be a person looking for a warm place to sit. - [Joe] Kinda looked like Todd Brunson, is that who it was? - [Chris] No, I don't think so.
This guy had a beard. - [Joe] Sounds like Todd Brunson. Ace high flop. Glantz with a little bit of a loose peel here, but flopped a straight draw. - [Chris] Jeganathan bets 1,700. That won't get rid of Glantz but that will get rid of Kenney Baden I'm guessing.
- All in. - [Chris] Okay, yeah. That's one of the options. All in for 5,100. - [Glantz] It's 5k.
Or no. Yeah, 5k. - [Chris] Matt Glantz has decided he's never folding so he's gonna try to get hands like kings and queens to fold and just live and die by this draw. - All right. 150 more.
3,450. - Just making sure I had the majority of it, right. All right. - [Chris] He ultimately does calls.
- Am I just dead? - [Chris] Brick on the turn. Hit on the river. - [Joe] And unlike my last three Amazon packages, Matt Glantz gets there. - So I had the higher straight, but you had my ten. - Yeah.
So you were in good shape on the turn. - I was in better shape on the turn. (laughs) - That is why I want to check-raise the river though.
- That would have been a funny thing. - Yeah, that would have been great. For you, not for me.
(laughs) - [Chris] Linda Kenney Baden on the button. - Then you would have felt committed on the river, so you would have won the hand anyway. - [Chris] Jack-Eight worth $200 to Kenney Baden.
Herm raises with suited kings. (rings) Hello? - [Joe] Hello, 1940s newsroom. Sounds like a hot tip, we'll get right on it.
Stop the presses! [Jeganathan] It's almost impossible for you to win on the river. - [Chris] We're heads up with Herm and Kenney Baden. Top pair for Kenney Baden, flush draw for Herm. - [Joe] Top pair versus flush draw, that old confrontation, like gladiator with sword and shield versus gladiator with trident and net.
- [Chris] Which do you take in that situation? - [Joe] I'm a trident-and-net guy. - [Chris] I go sword, so you and I could have a good battle.
- [Joe] I'm not sword-fighting with you Chris, I told you that before. - 550? Make it 1,100. - [Chris] 550 was the bet from Herm.
Raise to 1,100 from Kenney Baden. - That's money. - It's 1,000?
Or 1,100? - [Chris] I think the money could go in here. - I'll make it 2,200 total. - [Joe] What is going on with that hat? It's like the most intentional look ever, no one accidentally puts their hat on like that. - [Chris] Maybe he looked in a really bad mirror and put that hat on.
- [Joe] Well, there's something bad about it. - You need new shoes for the child, is that it? - Yeah. Yes.
- [Joe] So Kenney Baden facing a raise. She can't be loving it with just top pair, but this guy shows up with it less often than me with a coupon for Bed Bath & Beyond. - [Chris] Ugh, and the spades get there on the turn. - [Joe] Maybe Linda gets away now that the spade's hit. It could be why she just called.
- [Chris] 1,800. And I like Herm's attempt to bet here. Another spade hits the river, and he definitely won't get paid.
- [Joe] This bet's really small relative to the size of the pot. - [Chris] And now that you've pointed out that the hat is crooked, it's really got me crooked. - [Joe] See? - [Chris] Now I can't take it.
That's all I see. - [Joe] I think he might have given something away there by looking at her chips. "No, no, I wasn't looking at them." - [Chris] Wow, she calls.
Board pairs on the river, does not change anything about who's winning this hand. - [Joe] The Herminator. "I won't be back." - 2,900. - [Chris] 2,900. And again, betting really small.
This is less than a third of the pot. He's making this pricing really tempting for top pair. - [Joe] It's like when you see something at store you know you don't need but it's such a good deal you kinda wanna buy it anyway, like Home Alone 3 on DVD for like a dollar. - [Chris] 'Cause you would watch it at least once, and you're like, "Well, I know I'd watch it once!"
- [Joe] Yeah, for a dollar I'd put a drink on it. - [Chris] Linda does on the river what she should have done on the turn, she folds. - Good hand. - Thanks. - [Crew] All right guys, we're gonna call a dinner break.
- [Joe] Aw, geez Tad, why be such a buzzkill? Aww, my stupid brother's back. - Herm finally wins a few back from Linda. - She was able to get away correctly on the river though, and now we need to get away from you with a quick commercial break. BRB!
- You see me, I'm a table caption, always telling people to straddle, to not do this, to not do that. I just always, even when I was 6 years old my family was like, "What are you going to do when you grow up?". I'm like, "I'm going to own a casino." I just love the casino lifestyle, it was something I was always in tune too.
So I just always felt like I had a gambling mentality. I loved playing cards, I like the psychological side of the game and that's kinda how I ended up here. - [Announcer] Poker Night in America is brought to you by our trusted friend, Kimo Sabe Mezcal. Why settle for tequila?
Step up to Kimo Sabe. - Welcome back to Poker Night in America at Sugar House in Philadelphia. Let's take a look at the chip counts, as our first night is put on hold.
Italy can be considered as the most beautiful among European countries to visit and one wound not want to miss out the opportunity to go to Italy when he plans a European expedition. Many of us have quite a lot of preconceptions about this country about the tourism opportunities. But, the matter lies in the fact that, facts are much bigger than preconceptions.
If you are an educated tourist or just a casual tourist who want to visit places and play online casino in a hotel, Italy has got everything in the offing to entertain you. It is a proven fact that, you can even stay in the tourist places of Italy, searching and wondering for a reason to get back home. Italian wine is very famous and there are travelers who are serious lovers of Italian wine fly to Italy for having this special wine.
Milan is one of the favorite destinations in Italy for tourists around the world.
They love this place because of the dynamics and spirit of Milan, which keep you alive all the time. It is worthy to have a budget trip to Milan alone, simply because of the pleasure you would get from this historical city. The distinctive features in the lifestyles and landscape attract everyone. The city is not that well developed in terms of constructions and buildings. Instead, it is the way people live, it is the lifestyle people adopt and the culture people follow- attracts everyone. The cinema theaters, restaurants and wine shops are ever encouraging attractions of Milan city.
The city of Milan hosts numerous historical masterpieces in the form of monuments and aesthetic pictures.
The Duomo is situated in Milan-which stands as the second biggest cathedral in the world. Apart from that, the most precious masterpieces of Leonardo Da Vinci are situated in the museums in Milan. The diversities in lifestyle will bewilder anyone who visit Milan simply because, you can find the old traditions the modern styles, the middle class working men, the upper class capitalist -everyone in one city with their own styles and unity.
One of the greatest advantages of visiting Milan is that it would absolutely suit your budget trip in a more affordable way.
If you look at transportation or accommodation in Milan, you can find it lot cheaper can always keep your pockets without burning. Transportation in Milan is very easy and the cost is very much affordable. The highways and crossroads of Milan are very well connected to each other to make the tourist destinations easily approachable.
The public transportation network functions efficiently and you could find your tickets readily available.
Tickets can be bought from anywhere including, tourist information centers or restaurants or bars. The route map will be handed over to the tourist by the authorities and you can easily follow the routes when you pass by. The underground train network also functions in a user friendly way to make life easy for the locals as well as the tourists. Buses and trains across Milan have stops at all the tourist spots and there won't be any confusion roaming around.
A visit to Paris is a dream to most of us and there was a time, when common man could never even think of visiting Paris, thinking about the cost and expense. But budget tour packages are available these days that could very well help you materialize your dreams. Air fares, accommodation and transportation have made lot more affordable by the tourism authorities and that has reflected in the increased flow of tourists, to Paris.
First trip to Paris can turn out to be so confusing and time consuming as each and every nook and corner is worth seeing and worth making you stand still for some time. To start with, the Louvre is one of the best attractions of Paris. Louvre possesses some of the world's unique paintings and monuments and the rarest of all times as the painting of pre 20th century are very few in the world. The entire area of Louvre conveys a unique history and culture that could not be found in any other part of the world. It is worthy and desirable to start off your Paris expedition from the Louvre.
Next comes one of the best and unique cathedrals of the entire Europe. The "Notre Dame Cathedral" is a symbolic embodiment of the medieval ages and a trip to Paris won't be complete without visiting this renowned Cathedral. The "Sorbonne" is another great attraction of Paris, along with the "Latin quarter". The "Sorbonne University" is one of the greatest institutions ever, the world has witnessed. It was once, the educational center of the world and ever since it was found in 1257, it has witnessed dramatic changes in the educational systems and cultural renovations. The list of celebrities who polished their skills at the Sorbonne University is endless. Apart from that, lots of thinkers have found to be a part of Sorbonne University. It is worthy to have a cup of coffee from the terrace café, before you peep into the world of astonishments at the Latin Quarter.
Any discussion about Paris would miss something, if you miss out to mention about the great Eiffel tower. Whenever you think about Paris, the first and foremost thing that comes to your mind is the Eiffel tower. Eiffel tower is one of the reasons why a budget trip to Paris makes so worthy and handy for visitors. You can afford to have a visit to Paris, for Eiffel tower only. It was built in the year 1889 by Gustavo Eiffel. Eiffel tower did not get acceptance and popularity among the local Parisians when it was built, but, later on it attracted the attention of millions around the globe, including Parisians. Statistical reports convey the popularity and acceptance of Eiffel tower and it suggest that over 220 million people have visited the Eiffel tower, so far.
A boat ride through the river of Seine is another key attraction of Paris. It is very much essential for anyone visiting Paris, to have a ride in boat to witness and enjoy the impeccable beauty of Seine River.